Listing Courtesy of BHHS Verani Concord
3 / 2.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
High View Meadows and Preserve, a new community offering views of Mt.Kearsage and Mt.Washington. This Sprawling Ranch "The Madison" offers a First Floor Master Suite with large Great room, study, Dining area and kitchen all on one level. Enjoy relaxing on the back deck while taking in the views. Attached 3 car garage with direct entry. Exceptional quality homes offering views along with preservation of those views and walking trails. Bow school system and great commuting location. Other lots available and other styles of homes to choose from. To be built.
- Dining Area, Laundry Hook-Ups, Master Br W/ Ba, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Central Ac
- Hot Air
- Gas - LP/Bottle
- Window Screens, Windows - Low E
- Shingle - Architectural
- Auto Open, Direct Entry
- Drilled Well,Private
- Conserved Land,Country Setting,Deed Restricted,Mountain View,Subdivision,View
- Vinyl Siding
- High View Meadows and Preserve
- From Concord, South St becomes Logging Hill Rd, Logging Hill Rd becomes Bow Center Rd, Bow Center Rd becomes Woodhill Rd, Turn right onto Dunbarton Center Rd, Community on right hand side, sign at property entrance. GPS- please use 10 Dunbarton Center Road to get you close to entrance of community.
Why Homeownership Matters Now More Than Ever
Study after study shows that no matter what generation Americans belong to, the vast majority believe that homeownership is an important part of their American Dream. The benefits of homeownershi...Continue Reading
How To List Your Home for the Best Price
If your plan for 2019 includes selling your home, you will want to pay attention to where experts believe home values are headed. According to the latest Home Price Index from CoreLogic, hom...Continue Reading
Property Listed By BHHS Verani Concord
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.