Listing Courtesy of The Petersons Inc.
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Great family home or if you are looking to downsize. This well maintained cape has the option of one floor living with 2 bedrooms on the first floor with full bath, or a second floor master suite with 3/4 bath and walk in closet. Beautiful gardens surround this 4.3 acre property. also has a 2 car garage with above storage and a circular driveway. Roof is only 3 years old! ! Also included is a pallet of pellets for the pellet stove to get you started for the winter, a snow blower and ride on mower!
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Hood, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplaces - 1, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master Br W/ Ba, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Stove - Pellet
- Garden Space, Patio, Porch - Enclosed, Windows - Storm
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Storage Above
- Country Setting,Landscaped,Level,Wooded
- Garage,Parking Spaces 6+
Property Listed By The Petersons Inc.
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.