Listing Courtesy of Blais & Associates, Realtors
2 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
NEW HOME, "WOODLAND PARK" This Park is Exclusive to 55 and older Residents. This Home has many upgrades. Recessed Lightning, Crown Molding, solid core Doors, Walk-in closets, Mini Blinds through-out, other window treatment. Appliances include Double Door Refrigerator. Electric Range, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer. 10 X 12 Storage Shed. The town of Troy has a "Very Pleasant" Village Common which has planned events and for Hikers Mt. Monadnock is near by. WELCOME TO WOODLAND PARK.
||7 Woodland Park Street
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven - Wall, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Master Br W/ Ba, Walk-In Closet, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Carpet, Tile
- Forced Air
- Garden Space, Shed
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Public Water - On-Site
- Driveway,Parking Spaces 2
- Post/Piers,Skirted,Slab - Concrete
- From Keene, route 12S. To Troy, continue around Troy Common turn left on Monadnock St. then take Left on Dort St. Park is on the left.Res
Property Listed By Blais & Associates, Realtors
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.