Listing Courtesy of BHHS Verani Bedford
3 / 1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Easy Living: Master bedroom and full bath are on the *first* floor, along with cheery sunroom, large eat-in kitchen, and living room. Upstairs: two bedrooms and ample closet space. Central air conditioning. The lower level features a den/office, a family room with brick hearth and wood stove, and utility-storage room. This home is sited on 2.5 beautiful acres and has an in-ground pool, patio, and sheds. Plenty of off-street parking. Easy to show via Showing Time and combo lockbox.
||503 High Street
- Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Ceiling Fan, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-Ups, Storage - Indoor, Walk-In Closet, Wood Stove Hook-Up
- Carpet, Vinyl
- Central Ac
- Forced Air, Stove - Wood
- Fence - Partial, Pool - In Ground, Porch - Enclosed, Shed, Storage, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Drilled Well,Private
- Country Setting
- Driveway,Off Street,Parking Spaces 5,Paved
- Vinyl Siding
- From Rte 3/28 in Hooksett, go east on Rte 27, past Charmingfare Farm. 503 High Street will be on your left, after you pass Baxter Road. There is a sign at the property.
Why Homeownership Matters Now More Than Ever
Study after study shows that no matter what generation Americans belong to, the vast majority believe that homeownership is an important part of their American Dream. The benefits of homeownershi...Continue Reading
How To List Your Home for the Best Price
If your plan for 2019 includes selling your home, you will want to pay attention to where experts believe home values are headed. According to the latest Home Price Index from CoreLogic, hom...Continue Reading
Property Listed By BHHS Verani Bedford
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.