Listing Courtesy of Four Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
4 / 3.1
Active Under Contract Status
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
The most desirable open concept tri-level Parkhurst style condo in West Cove is steps away from the water's edge of Eastman Lake. Property features an outstanding location to the beaches, walking, snow shoeing and cross country ski trails. 1st floor master bedroom and open concept living, dining and kitchen area. The second level features two bedrooms, sitting area, full bath and fun loft with ladder. The finished walk out lower level has a 4th bedroom, bath and spacious family room for entertaining or cozying up to the wood stove. New hardwood flooring and energy efficient Rinnai heating units. Bring your kayak and snowshoes. There's plenty of storage.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Living/Dining, Master Br W/ Ba, Skylight, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry, Window Treatment, Wood Stove Hook-Up, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Gas Heater - Vented, Stove - Wood
- Gas - LP/Bottle,Wood
- Trash, Basketball Court, Deck, Row To Water, Shed, Window Screens, Beach Access
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Condo Development,Lake Access,Landscaped,Level,Trail/Near Trail,View,Walking Trails,Water View
- Parking Spaces 2
- Wood Siding
- North on Route 10 from I89. Take the second entrance to Eastman on the right at Draper Road. Left on Cove Drive and then a Right onto Road Round the Lake. Right on Otter Road and look for #19 on the left.
Property Listed By Four Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.