Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Homes Unlimited
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
New to the market. Well cared for over the years. and it shows. The owner was told the large master bedroom was converted from 2 smaller bedrooms. Newer kitchen with granite counters and an island with storage for an additional workspace. The bathroom was also recently remodeled. A three season room to enjoy as additional living space and an enclosed workshop/craftroom for the hobbyist. Generator hookup. Two oil tanks. Located near the Alstead/Acworth town line.
||47 Thayer Brook Road
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Dining Area, Draperies, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living
- Hot Air
- Deck, Garden Space, Outbuilding
- Standing Seam
- Drilled Well
- Country Setting,Landscaped,Sloping
- Vinyl Siding
- Beryl Mountain Rd, left onto Forest Rd .07 miles, Forest Rd becomes Thayer Brook Rd, .07 mile, house on left. The property is actually on the Alstead/Acworth town line.
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Homes Unlimited
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.