Listing Courtesy of BHG Masiello Bedford
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
BRAND NEW ROOF! Great opportunity to live in the well sought after Amherst School District! The home sits on a private cul-de-sac in a quiet neighborhood. The kitchen offers granite and marble countertops, tile back splash, hardwood floors and SS appliances. Off the kitchen is a 3- season room with a sunken hot tub that overlooks the private back yard. The first floor also offers a formal living room with wood burning fireplace, a formal dining room as well as a private office off the back of the house. Step us to the HUGE great room off the kitchen- a fantastic place to entertain with cathedral ceilings, hard wood floors and a wood burning fireplace. The 2nd floor has all new hardwood flooring , 4 bedrooms, an updated guest bath along with a newly updated Master bath with large tiled shower, double sinks and heated floors as well as a walk in closet addition! The basement has a finished space perfect for a home gym or playroom, plenty of additional storage space and direct access to the garage. CHECK OUT THE 3D VIRTUAL TOUR!!
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-Ups, Master Br W/ Ba, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Walk-In Closet, Laundry - 2Nd Floor
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Hot Tub, Outbuilding, Patio
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Auto Open, Direct Entry
- Driveway,Garage,Parking Spaces 6+
- Ridgewood Estates
- US Rt 3 Exit 11, right onto camp rd continue on Amherst St. to County, left on Ridgewood
Property Listed By BHG Masiello Bedford
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.