Listing Courtesy of BHHS Verani Londonderry
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
MINT CONDITION! 3,665 Sq.Ft. Newer home, yet recently updated! Fit for a King & Queen, at 18 Old Kings Rd! 9 large rooms, 4 bedrms up, 2-1/2 baths; formal entry foyer; closets galore; much wood & granite flooring; fireplaced LR ,formal dining room;a breakfast nook w/ view plus an informal dining room (which would be ideal playroom to watch kids while you cook!) off newer kitchen w/ SS appliances,granite counters, peninsula w/stools; finished family room w/ big daylight windows, thermostat pellet stove, (pool table could remain); closets & storage galore; beau. screened,cathedral-ceilinged sunporch + open deck overlooking in-ground pool which owners will have opened and ready-to-enjoy,by pool company. huge, fenced backyard. 3 car-garage. quiet street in convenient area; 7 minutes to outlet mall, schools & exit 10 off Everett Tpke for commuters. 20-yr empty-nest owners, downsizing. THIS SPECIAL HOUSE HAS IT ALL including room to grow & enjoy! Like living in a wonderful vacation home, every day!
- Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven - Double, Refrigerator, Washer
- Blinds, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Kitchen/Family, Master Br W/ Ba, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Carpet, Hardwood, Marble, Tile
- Wall Ac Units
- Gas - LP/Bottle
- Deck, Fence - Full, Patio, Pool - In Ground, Porch - Enclosed, Shed
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces 6+
- Exit 10 of Everett Tpke,rt turn onto Industrial Drive to left onto Continental Drive, Right onto Camp Sargent, Slight Right onto Naticook Dr., Straight onto Peaslee, Right onto Spaulding,to Regal, left onto Old Kings Road. #18 on mailbox (gray colonial on left side)
Property Listed By BHHS Verani Londonderry
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.