Listing Courtesy of Bean Group / Bedford
5 / 4.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
VISit this enchanting, dramatic and privately set Bedford villa, with a graceful arrival via established manicured landscaping. Listed below appraised value, this luxury home offers unsurpassed overbuilt structural quality & features (built by the owner/builder, Meridian). This home is IDEAL for an IN-LAW- 5,932sft on the 1st & 2nd floors, & 2,098 in the finished lower level & 6 GARAGES. A portico entrance leads guests into the grand 2-story foyer bathed in light from the floor-to-ceiling glass entry doors & windows. The dramatic Great Room has a steel beamed 21ft. high coffered ceiling and banks of windows, plus a stacked stone 2-way fireplace. Featured in NH Home Magazine, the chefÃ¢Â€Â™s kitchen has professional grade appliances, granite surfaces, a center island plus a walk-in pantry. The elegant master suite features a tray ceiling, extensive moldings, a fireplace, a grand bath with soaking tub and glassed shower. There are 4 other bedrooms, each with access to private or semi-shared bathrooms. Quality finished walk-out lower level living areas: Media/Rec. room, guest room, Ã‚Â¾ bath with direct access to the lower 3-car garage. Outdoor enjoyment: A 3 season porch leads to extensive decking & courtyard areas (plumbed for a pool); 1.94 acres. Auto Generator; radiant heated flooring; motorized chandeliers, public water & more. Entertaining ideal! TOP BEDFORD SCHOOLS, close to Manchester Airport/ Boston/ highways. VISit today!
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Hood, Microwave, Mini Fridge, Oven - Double, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Wine Cooler
- Bar, Cathedral Ceiling, Cedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 3+, Hearth, Hot Tub, In-Law Suite, Kitchen Island, Master Br W/ Ba, Natural Light, Other, Security, Security Doors, Soaking Tub, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry, Wet Bar, Whirlpool Tub, Window Treatment, Laundry - 2Nd Floor
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Central Ac
- Forced Air, Hot Air, Radiant
- Gas - LP/Bottle
- Deck, Hot Tub, Natural Shade, Patio, Porch - Enclosed, Shed, Storage, Windows - Double Pane
- Shingle - Architectural
- Auto Open, Direct Entry, Finished, Heated
- Driveway,Garage,Paved,RV Accessible
- Dunlap Place
- From NH101/114 Intersection, go N on 114 towards Goffstown for 1.6 mi., L onto New Boston Rd for 2 mi., R onto Wallace Rd for .25 mi., L onto Marston Dr for .15 mi., home is on the Right.
Why Homeownership Matters Now More Than Ever
Study after study shows that no matter what generation Americans belong to, the vast majority believe that homeownership is an important part of their American Dream. The benefits of homeownershi...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Bean Group / Bedford
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.