Listing Courtesy of BHHS Verani Concord
3 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Move in to this 3 bedroom home with lots of extra space for visitors; presently 3 bedrooms with 2 bedroom design, this raised ranch has knotty pine interior with hardwood floors, tile, and center island; brick hearth with fireplace and wood stove hookup in basement, walk out to landscaped yard and patio; private back yard and additional lot available for extra acreage for $20,000 if you want the larger lot. Located just off paved road and rights to 2 lakes, tennis, golf and pools, this home makes great year round or vacation home.
- Dishwasher, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-Ups, Natural Woodwork, Wood Stove Hook-Up
- Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Direct Vent
- Gas - LP/Bottle,Wood
- Deck, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Shed, Beach Access
- Shingle - Architectural
- Beach Access,Country Setting,Landscaped,Level,Sloping,Wooded
- Vinyl Siding
- Public,Privately Maintained
- Locke Lake Colony
- Rt 28 to Peacham Road, left on Mont Vernon, house on right
Property Listed By BHHS Verani Concord
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.