Listing Courtesy of Redfin Corporation
4 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Wonderful opportunity in desirable Newington,NH and only one mile from Great Bay. This ideal location allows you to enjoy the close proximity to all the shopping, dining and nightlife of downtown Portsmouth and just a short 5 minute drive. This light and bright home was constructed in 2015. Enter through the front door and you are greeted with soaring ceilings and abundant natural light. The vast floor plan has endless opportunity for multi function usage. Eco friendly and durable bamboo flooring on the first and second floor. Custom designed kitchen with double walk in pantries, Shilo cabinetry and the ideal center island. The home has earned an R-21.3 insulation rating. The lower level is finished and has in-law space potential or perhaps your custom movie theater and wine cellar. There is plenty of room for vehicles and toys with the 3 stall garage. Quick close possible.
- Dishwasher - Energy Star, Dryer, Exhaust Hood, Microwave, Oven - Double, Oven - Wall, Range - Gas, Refrigerator-Energy Star, Washer, Stove - Gas
- Attic, Bar, Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Master Br W/ Ba, Natural Light, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry, Laundry - 2Nd Floor
- Bamboo, Combination, Laminate, Manufactured
- Hot Water
- Gas - LP/Bottle
- Natural Shade, Porch - Covered, Windows - Double Pane
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Auto Open, Direct Entry
- On-Site,Parking Spaces 6+
- Vinyl Siding
Property Listed By Redfin Corporation
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.