Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty-Metropolitan
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Look no further! We found your forever home right here in this beautiful colonial located in a quiet cul-de-sac neighborhood. This home offers a custom chefs kitchen with large island, great room above garage for entertaining, woodstove on lower level, master with large walk-in closet and access to bathroom, finished basement and more. Enjoy your private pond stocked with fish and tons of wildlife in the summers and turn it into an ice rink in the winter for skating! Outdoor patio with hot tub allows you to relax and take in the backyard oasis-like vibe or have some bbqÃ¢Â€Â™s and use the firepit for entertaining.
||4 Squamscott Avenue
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Attic, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood, Home Theatre Wiring, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Lighting - Led, Master Br W/ Ba, Natural Light, Walk-In Closet, Wood Stove Insert
- Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Water
- Garden Space, Hot Tub, Natural Shade, Patio, Shed
- Shingle - Architectural
- Auto Open, Direct Entry
- Drilled Well,Private
- Landscaped,Pond,Walking Trails,Wooded
- Driveway,Garage,On Street
- By-Pass 28 to Kilrea, take a right on Squamscott Ave, 2nd House on left.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty-Metropolitan
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.