Listing Courtesy of BHG Masiello Windham
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath, north end cape, with a versatile floor plan, and great curb appeal. First floor master or in-law suite complete with large walk-in closet, sitting area, and handicapped bath. Custom kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances. Attached two car garage, completely air conditioned, closets and storage galore. Walk-up attic for possible expansion or more storage, hardwood floors, fireplaced living room. Beautifully manicured yard with irrigation. Gas stoves in family room and basement. Delayed showings until Saturday, March 16th.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven - Double, Stove - Electric
- Attic, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood, Walk-In Closet, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Central Ac, Mini Split
- Gas Heater, Hot Air, Hot Water, Stove - Gas
- Gas - Natural
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Direct Entry
- Landscaped,Street Lights
- Vinyl Siding
- From the south: Elm St, past Webster, right onto Trenton, four blocks, left onto Ray St., second house on left. From Rt 93, exit 9S. First right onto Campbell. At the end, left onto Union St, first right onto Lexington, first left onto Ray St, house is on the left.
Interest Rates Hit New 12 Month Low!
According to Freddie Mac’s Primary Mortgage Market Survey, interest rates for a 30-year fixed rate mortgage are currently at their lowest for 2019. Rates like these haven’t been seen since Febr...Continue Reading
Property Listed By BHG Masiello Windham
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.