Listing Courtesy of Bean Group / Bedford
4 / 5
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Seller is relocating....VISit this remarkable North End executive style home with two floors of living, a master on each level, and an ideal floor plan for "private living. Upon arrival guests arrive through the stunning portico entrance into the foyer and are welcomed by expansive spaciousness, walls of windows, beautiful maple flooring & a living room with a stately fireplace fit for grand events, small dinner parties & family events. Quality appointments throughout including: a Chef's kitchen appointed with top of the line commercial appliances, butler's pantry w/ bar area, granite surfaces, center island, pantry & custom cabinetry. The main level has bedrooms w/ their own private updated bathroom. The finished lower walkout level abounds with natural lighting, a stunning stone fireplace, billiard room & wet bar, media room w/ projector screen, projector & surround sound, laundry/crafts room, workout room, home office and another bedroom w/ a private Ã‚Â¾ bath. Sited on a double lot (.59 acres) in Manchester's premier North End neighborhood with extensive established landscaping, a private courtyard directly accessed from the finished lower level, a separate lawn/play area plus a private patio w/ a screened gazebo. This site was the historic location of Gov Floyd's former mansion. City Living with TOP SCHOOLS (Derryfield & Webster) & CONVENIENCE. VISit today!
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Hood, Microwave, Mini Fridge, Oven - Wall, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
- Attic, Bar, Blinds, Cedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Home Theatre Wiring, In-Law Suite, Kitchen Island, Master Br W/ Ba, Natural Light, Security, Storage - Indoor, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Central Ac
- Hot Water
- Gas - Natural
- Garden Space, Gazebo, Patio, Porch - Covered, Storage, Windows - Double Pane
- Shingle - Architectural
- Auto Open, Direct Entry, Finished
- City Lot,Landscaped,Level,Secluded,Trail/Near Trail,Walking Trails
- Driveway,Garage,On Street,Paved
- 293N to Exit 6 to Elm St; R onto Webster St for .28 mi.; L onto Union St for .48 mi.; Home on Left/On Corner of Ray & Union. Back Access is at Carpenter (double lot). See Signs.
Interest Rates Hit New 12 Month Low!
According to Freddie Mac’s Primary Mortgage Market Survey, interest rates for a 30-year fixed rate mortgage are currently at their lowest for 2019. Rates like these haven’t been seen since Febr...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Bean Group / Bedford
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.