Listing Courtesy of Weichert Realtors-Peterson & Associates
3 / 3
Active Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Pride of ownership shows in this 3-Bedroom home in move-in condition! Upgrades and recent updates include newer Kitchen with solid-surface countertops and stainless steel appliances, Master Bedroom Suite in the walkout lower level with updated private Bath, hardwood flooring throughout the main level, new vinyl siding and a low maintenance laminate deck. The 5 acre wooded lot abuts conservation land. There are several nice outbuildings and a fire pit to enjoy in the evenings. This is a very nice home at an affordable price!
||50 Perry Road
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove - Gas
- Attic, Dining Area, Hearth, Living/Dining, Master Br W/ Ba, Walk-In Pantry, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl
- Hot Water, Multi Zone, Stove - Gas
- Gas - LP/Bottle,Oil
- Deck, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch - Covered, Shed
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Drilled Well,Private
- Country Setting,Landscaped,Rolling,Trail/Near Trail,Wooded
- Driveway,Parking Spaces 3 - 5
- Poured Concrete
- Rte. 119 to Old New Ipswich Rd, right on Perry Rd, house is on right.
Property Listed By Weichert Realtors-Peterson & Associates
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.