Listing Courtesy of C.G. Shepherd Realty, LLC
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Enjoy views of the Eastman Golf Course from this spacious home! With an open concept main floor, spacious master suite, finished lower level complete with a family room, and updated kitchen this house has it all. Whether using the home as a primary residence or as a second home you with a large deck and sun filled living area. Eastman is a four-season community in New Hampshire the features amenities and activities for any time of year. Throughout this extensive community there are miles and miles of hiking trails and cross country ski trails. If you're looking to conquer a lot of ground or take it easy, there are trails and events available for everyone. Residents and renters are welcome to venture out on their own to explore or join an organized group for nature-rich hikes. During the summer residents and renters can use the lake for kayaking, fishing and swimming between the six sandy beaches available. A hike around the lake on groomed, marked trails is a great way to get in touch with nature, or you could schedule a tee time at the 18-hole golf course. Winter offers cross country skiing, ice skating, snow shoe hikes, along with many scheduled activities. Even when the weather lets you down, Eastman won't! Eastman boasts a full-scale indoor recreational facility equipped with an exercise facility and swimming pool. Take full advantage of all the seasons in Eastman!
||41 Longwood Drive
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Living/Dining, Master Br W/ Ba, Natural Light, Walk-In Closet, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Water
- Gas - LP/Bottle
- Shingle - Other
- Beach Access,Landscaped,Ski Trailside,Trail/Near Trail
- Driveway,Parking Spaces 5
- Association,Private,Unpaved,Privately Maintained
- I-89 to Exit 13 to Route 10 South. Right into the Eastman Main entrance. Take the First right onto Greensward and an immediate right onto Longwood Drive. House #41 will be on your left.
Property Listed By C.G. Shepherd Realty, LLC
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.