Listing Courtesy of Peabody & Smith/Plymouth
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Seeking a haven of country quiet? Love room to roam? Have or thinking of owning horses? This Log Home may just be what you're looking for. This listing includes the house and adjacent lot for a total of over 31 acres of beautiful NH countryside so there's ample room for fun. Great grazing space for those horses and a 5 stall barn with electricity for them to live in. Recently added chicken coop for that supply of FRESH eggs. Open concept construction and cathedral ceilings provide a great combination of open, yet cozy living. 6 new skylights help bring the outdoors in. First floor master with 2 additional bedrooms and full bath upstairs. Additional upstairs flex space was added when the loft area was recently finished. It includes a closet so could be an office or guest space (currently being used this way). Lower level (full, daylight basement) includes playroom, office and storage. Workshop area in the barn.
||191 Hearse House Road
- Dishwasher, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Natural Woodwork, Skylights - Energy Rated, Storage - Indoor
- Vinyl, Wood
- Hot Air
- Barn, Garden Space, Playground, Storage, Windows - Energy Star
- Shingle - Architectural
- Dug Well
- Corner,Country Setting,Farm - Horse/Animal,Field/Pasture,Level,Mountain View,Trail/Near Trail
- Log Home
- From Rte 25 in Rumney, turn west onto 118 (Dorchester Rd) Hearse House Rd will be on the Right after about 2.3 miles (look for Goats Milk sign) Home is on the left approximately .7 miles. Number on the mailbox. Look for Sign.
Property Listed By Peabody & Smith/Plymouth
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.