Listing Courtesy of Ruedig Realty
3 / 2.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is charming, convenient and a wonderful place to live. This home is 4 years new with amenities galore, including lovely white kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, Wolf gas cook top, wall oven and convection/microwave wall oven. Also, radiant heated floors in the two full baths, hardwood floors on the main living area, central air conditioning, natural gas heat, and city water/sewer, Energy certified, living room with gas fireplace, a two car garage and a generator. The first floor master bedroom includes a 3/4 bath, two sinks and walk in closet. There are 2 bedrooms and full bath on second floor including a loft office. The back yard abuts woods for enjoying the 4 seasons. The basement is 1100 square feet for storage or finish more living space if desired.
||19 Marions Way Way
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven - Wall, Refrigerator, Washer
- Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master Br W/ Ba, Natural Light, Walk-In Closet, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Carpet, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Ac
- Forced Air
- Gas - Natural
- Porch - Covered, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Auto Open, Direct Entry
- Condo Development
- Vinyl Siding
- From Concord take Logging Hill Road, right onto White Rock Road, first right onto The Pines of Bow on Evangelyn Drive, right onto Marions Way, home is on the left #19
Interest Rates Hit New 12 Month Low!
According to Freddie Mac’s Primary Mortgage Market Survey, interest rates for a 30-year fixed rate mortgage are currently at their lowest for 2019. Rates like these haven’t been seen since Febr...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Ruedig Realty
© 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.